When you Register and participate at LinguereNoir, you constitutes agreement to abide by our Terms and Conditions.
All information submitted to linguereNoir must be from a credible source. Gossip is hearsay and these forums are provided for our member to discuss credible information. Therefore, we ask our members to have reliable sources for any information that they contribute to the discussions.
LinguereNoir will not be held liable/responsible for the content in these forums. Liguerenoir forums cannot and will not be held liable/responsible for any slanderous remarks made by any member. The staff (admin, mod team leaders and moderators) cannot and will not be held responsible for any posts, the content in the posts and any unreliable information submitted to these forums by members of linguereNoir Forums.
We assume no responsibility to monitor the websites but may do so at our discretion. Member posted content may be removed from the websites at any time without prior notice.
- Be respectful. We all have different life experience, opinion, perspective and belief. It’s perfectly fine to disagree with each other as long as it is done respectfully and maturely. Please do not attack other members in your posts or comments. Name-calling or harassment of other members is absolutely not tolerated here and may result in suspension/termination of accounts.
- If you have a problem with a post or a member here, please do not deal with it in the threads. Please send them an e-mail or a Private Message (PM) to discuss the matter. Or, if you do not feel comfortable with this, contact a Moderator to help resolve or mediate the matter.
- Please remember to provide the source for images or news story you share. Please refrain from posting images taken from “private” social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, etc.). If you have to be a “friend” to see the pictures, then please respect that person’s privacy by not posting their private photos.
- We encourage you to contribute information and/or pictures and to participate in meaningful conversation. Please refrain from “power posting” or making repeated “empty posts”. Please consider other members before you post. Please use our karma feature, profile comments or personal messages instead.
- Please do not expose other members personal information. This will lead to automatic account suspension
- Pornography, Drug talk and Medical advice is not permitted.
- Continual negative comments about anyone celebrity or not will be grounds for a warning and can lead to suspension/termination.
- Each member may only have one account. Do not share your account with anyone else. you may invite them to join.
- LinguereNoir reserve the right to suspend/terminate any account for any reason we see fit.