Hair Loss

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 1 year, 11 months ago.

• Author

Discussion about hair loss. Remedies, causes, support

Anonymous

When considering procedure and costs for a hair transplant – I compared it to the Lasik surgery I had over 15 years ago , which was a higher risk. I was near-sighted at the time. an earlier adopter of the surgery (in my area) and it involved my eyes so I wanted the best skilled surgeon – subsequently the cost was higher – $5K. I have no regrets and my long distance vision is still strong – not requiring glasses. I only need reading glasses every once in a while, when the text is very small. Given that surgery – hair transplant seems to be secondary in terms of risk and costs.

The money spent on doctor’s visits, prescriptions, purported hair growth serums, wigs, weaves, braids, follicle restoration products, products to cover up the areas, etc. over the years – would probably exceed the cost of a transplant.

I only need reading glasses every once in a while, when the text is very small. Given that surgery – hair transplant seems to be secondary in terms of risk and costs

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by  admin.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.